Showing 1 - 1 OF 1
4305 Rodman Rd.
2nd floor, Room 248
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD Aberdeen
Contact information for key programs and services at this installation.
When planning for a move with the military, you might consider moving into government housing. Government housing is owned and maintained by the Department of Defense and is typically on the installation. Eligibility and availability for this type of housing may vary by service member, family size and installation. Learn more about the different options, benefits and discounts that may be available to you through government housing.
The APG Housing Division and Covias Military Living welcomes you, and we look forward to assisting you and your family in your transition to your home in the Aberdeen community. Whether you choose to live on or off post, the housing office is here to provide assistance.
To reside on-post, please visit Covias Military Living at 6283 Demby Dr., Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, or call 410-305-1076. Visit the Covias Military Living website to learn more. http://apg.corviasmilitaryliving.com
If you choose to reside off-post, please visit the Housing Services Office located at Bldg. 4305, 6488 Rodman Rd. Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST, or call 410-306-2002. https://www.housing.army.mil/default.aspx
For unaccompanied personnel, E-5 and below, housing can be coordinated through an assigned sponsor and/or by contacting the Army Barracks Management Program points of contact: 1st Sgt. Martinez (20th CBRNE Command and 1st Area Medical Laboratory) Monday-Sunday, 24 hrs., Phone: Office 410-306-3074, Mobile 443-910-5810 or call SFC Tally (All other units) Hours: Monday-Sunday, 24 hrs., Phone: 410-436-6787.
Housing Assignment Policy for Voluntarily Separated Persons (Geographical Bachelors)
1. Reference: Memorandum, DAIM-ZA, 2 Apr 05, subject, Housing Assignment Policy for Voluntarily Separated Persons (Geographical Bachelors).
2. Purpose: Establish policy and procedures for the housing of geographical bachelors in permanent party, Unaccompanied Personnel Housing (UPH) at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG).
3. Applicability: This policy applies to all married, unaccompanied (geographical bachelors) assigned to the US Army Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG).
4. DA Policy: Soldiers entitled to basic allowance for housing at the "with dependent " rate, who are voluntarily separated from their family members, are not authorized assignment to permanent party UPH in the continental United States, Hawaii and Alaska, The Garrison Commander may grant exceptions on a case-by-case basis.
6. The proponent of this procedure is the Housing Office, Directorate of Installation Operations. Please contact the Housing Manager, at 410-306-2010, regarding clarification or interpretation.