Get the latest on the Coronavirus outbreak for the military community on Military OneSource.
SHOWING 1 - 1 OF 1 RESULTS
United States Air Force
Education Office/University Center
1490 Vandenberg Boulevard
Little Rock AFB, AR 72099
If you’ve ever considered taking your education a step further, you should look to your installation for more information and assistance. They can help you decide if receiving an advanced degree is right for you, tell you which local colleges and classes are offered and find out if you’re eligible for tuition assistance. The Voluntary Education Center, or Installation Education Center, is available to help you put together a plan to advance your education.
Military spouses can also choose to engage with an education and career coach through the DoD’s Spouse Education and Career Opportunities program, or SECO. These coaches can assist them in exploring multiple tools, resources and information to reach their educational goals. To contact a career coach call 800-342-9647 or visit https://myseco.militaryonesource.mil.
The Education Office is located at 1490 Vandenberg Drive, Little Rock AFB, AR 72099. Phone number (501) 987-3417 or DSN 731-3417. Email address email@example.com. It houses six universities offering associate, bachelorette, and master’s level degree programs as well as the national testing center. The Base Library has study materials available to assist preparation for CLEP, Dante’s and Excelsior tests. Additionally, the library provides computer usage and websites for preparing for the ASVAB, SAT, ACT, GRE, GED and more.
The Jacksonville-Little Rock Air Force Base University Center opened its doors in January 2011. The University Center was a combined effort of the city of Jacksonville and Little Rock AFB officials. Combining $5 million from Jacksonville taxpayers with nearly $10 million from the Air Force has resulted in what's believed to be a first-of-its-kind facility anywhere in the Air Force and demonstrates the support the people of Jacksonville have for the men and women of Little Rock Air Force Base.
The facility offers more than 46,000 square feet of educational space including six 32-student classrooms; two 40-student classrooms; 18 24-student classrooms; one 22-student classroom; one 20-student classroom; two 16-student classrooms; two state-of-the-art laboratories and common areas.
(501) 988-5331 www.webster.edu/littlerockafbMaster of Business AdministrationMaster of Public AdministrationHuman Resources DevelopmentInformation Technology Management
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
(501) 988-2522/2523Master of Science in Operations Management
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
(501) 985-0511AeronauticsAerospace ManagementAerospace OperationsAerospace Safety SystemsAviation/Human Factors
Southern Illinois University, Carbondale
(501) 988-1391Bachelor of ScienceIndustrial Management and Applied Engineering
(501) 988-5624/1177Associate of Science & Bachelor of ScienceCriminal Justice AdministrationManagementSocial PsychologyInformation and Computer ScienceManagement/Computer Information SystemsManagement/Health CareManagement/Human Resources
(501) 985-0511Associate of Science & Bachelor of Science:Aeronautical ScienceTechnical Management
Arkansas State University-Beebe
(501) 988-4152Associates:Computer Information SystemsLiberal ArtsEarly Childhood DevelopmentHealth SciencesCertificate:Auto UpholsteryHousehold Upholstery