are available 24/7 through your installation Family Advocacy Program.
Showing 1 - 1 OF 1
Traffic Management Flight
308 N. 1st Street
Altus AFB, OK 73523-5008
Contact information for key programs and services at this installation.
A PCS or military move can be a challenge, especially if you have a lot of stuff. Breaking down your to-dos into more manageable pieces often helps. Here, you’ll find out how to handle household goods, manage your pet and guidelines on the shipping process.
Your installation household goods/transportation office can provide assistance with understanding your entitlements and shipping your personal property. For information on shipping your vehicle, check out the Personal Property Resources page on MilitaryOneSource.mil, or visit the PCSmyPOV website.
To help customers access moving resources more easily, Move.mil has moved to the Military OneSource website. Now, moving resources from the Defense Personal Property Program and Military OneSource are available on the Military OneSource website.
Visit the Moving Your Personal Property page on MilitaryOneSource.mil for comprehensive moving information, resources and services. Access content from the former Move.mil website, including moving guides and tips, videos and FAQs, entitlement brochures, household goods shipment logistics, DPS log in and more. There are also links for retiring and separating members, specific service branch information and comprehensive relocation assistance.
As soon as you receive your permanent change of station orders, it’s important to begin scheduling your move. The Defense Personal Property System, or DPS, is the online system you can use to request and manage your household goods shipment(s). For more information and a DPS log in link, visit the Moving Your Personal Property page on MilitaryOneSource.mil.
Read Preparing for Your PCS Move to learn more about coordinating your shipment and review the Personal Property Quick Reference Guide for actions you can take to ensure a smooth move.
Learn more about Your OCONUS Move: Planning, Resources and Tips. Begin to plan what items will go in unaccompanied baggage, in your household goods shipment and in long-term, Non-Temporary Storage, or NTS, storage – check with your sponsor or overseas housing office to assist in determining what items to ship.
Moving with your pet includes researching airline requirements and quarantine restriction laws in your new location. Many airlines have requirements for size, weight, breed, number of animals, kennel construction, documentation and seasonal limitations. Small pets may be shipped on military flights, but availability and regulations frequently change. Contact your installation household goods/transportation office to request specific country instructions. Military OneSource can make your move easier with helpful tips, resources and hands-on information related to moving with pets and more.
As of 1 June 2022, the “Plan My Move” class (formerly called “Its Your Move”) has gone virtual at Altus AFB.
This has been put into place to help our families that are PCSing with time management & convenience.
If you have issues please follow the directions below to clear your cache: Use the appropriate instructions below for the browser you are using. Please let us know if this does not work.
1. Open Chrome Customize and Control options by selecting the Customize and control Google Chrome button, represented by the three dots icon in the top right corner of the browser
2. Select the More tools tab in the Chrome Options window
3. Select Clear Browsing Data
4. In the Browsing history section, select the Browsing History, Cookies and other site data, and Cached images and files radio buttons
5. Select Clear browsing History Once those steps are complete, restart your browser and try re-accessing the site.
This issue typically happens when your browser’s cache has cached a bad value. If you are using Safari on a Mac, you can clear your cache by selecting: Menu > Safari > Reset Safari. Then, select what you want to clear.
Once those steps are complete, restart your browser and try re-accessing the site.
Internet Explorer (Not recommended as it is no longer supported)
1. Open Tools by selecting the gear icon in the upper-right corner.
2. Select Internet options
3. In the General tab in the Internet Options window, select Delete under the Browsing history section 4. In the Delete Browsing History window, select the Temporary Internet files and website files, Cookies and website data and History 5. Select Delete Once those steps are complete, restart your browser and try re-accessing the site.
1. Select the Library button
2. Select History
3. Select Clear Recent History
4. In the Time range to clear dropdown menu, select Everything 5. Select the Browsing & Download History, Forms & Search History, Cookies, and Cache radio buttons 6. Select Ok Once those steps are complete, restart your browser and try re-accessing the site.
1. Select the Menu button represented by the three dots icon in the top right corner of the browser
2. Select Settings
3. Select Privacy, search, and services
4. Under Clear Browsing Data, select Choose what to clear
5. In the Time range dropdown menu, select All time
6. In the Browsing history section, select the Browsing History, Cookies and other site data, and Cached images and files radio buttons
7. Select Clear now Once those steps are complete, restart your browser and try re-accessing the site.
Please let Military One Source and us know if you have any questions with these steps or if they do not work.
We do recommend user submit a ticket online if they require additional support or need account enabled:
For TMO Questions call 580-481-7515
If you need further assistance please call the Military and Family Readiness Center 580-481-6761 or DSN 312-866-6761