Showing 1 - 1 OF 1
Replica Youth Center
5037 Sheridan Road
West Fort Bliss, TX
Contact information for key programs and services at this installation.
A wide range of programs are available for youth and teens, including youth sports and recreation programs, educational programs and programs that support leadership and career development. Please review the information to learn what programs and services are available at this installation.
The Fort Bliss Youth Services Programs are designed to provide opportunities for education, exercise, and enjoyment in a safe and healthy environment. The main YouthPlex is located in Building 5037 Sheridan.
Youth Sponsorship Program
Fort Bliss has a Youth Sponsorship Program in place. If you are interested in meeting up with another child of your age group, contact the Youth Sponsorship Program at 915-568-3523 to obtain a sponsor. Sponsors make the transition to Fort Bliss easier by providing you with information about what to expect upon your arrival here.
Eligibility This program is for incoming youth who will be matched and teamed up with a sponsor to help show them the ropes, navigate and familiarize themselves with the facility, its programs and activities.
Fort Bliss teens who are ID card holders are invited to become active members in the Youth Services program by participating in any of the following programs and activities:
1. Power Hour 2. Keystone Club 3. Torch Club 4. Cooking Club 5. Photography Club 6. Desert Bliss Video News Crew (Journalism) 7. Club Tech 8. Drama Club 9. Engineering Club 10. Fine Arts 11. Sports and Recreation 12. Arts and Crafts 13. Entrepreneur Club 14. “After the Flow” Youth Bible Study 15. 4H Astronomy 16. Field Trips 17. Home Schooled Youths 18. Home School programs for students 6th-12th during the week.
19. A student website is maintained and managed by the youth from the Replica Youth Center located in the Youth Technology Lab) Bldg. 5037 Sheridan. Any CYS registered youth ages 6th – 12th grade who are interested in web page design and would like to participate in the maintenance and/or creation of web pages please contact, Director of the Milam Youth Center or the Replica Youth Center.
For a list of schools serviced, please visit the youth services website. Youth Centers offer weekly summer camps to keep your teens active and engaged. Camps are from 8 a.m. to noon for youth having completed 6th grade and up to 12th grade. Offerings are sure to fuel your child's interests. Please call the Youth Centers or visit our website for complete information on these camp programs.
Ft. Biss Youth Sports and Fitness Program is currently the only Youth Sports program in the Army which offers a fitness program. Sports are offered for different age groups. Some for children as young as 3 years old.
*CYS Registration & Sports Physical MUST BE CURRENT to register and participate in all Sports Events & CANNOT expire during selected sport season.
Fitness Classes - FREE - for youth ages 10 yrs.- 12th Grade. Waiver must be completed in order to participate.
Youth Sports is associated with 4-H Clubs, United Way of America, and Boys & Girls Club programs. <
Sports offered and the ages for each sport
- Boys’/Girls’ Soccer (ages 3 -15) - Boys’/Girls’ Spring Tennis (ages 5 -15)
- 3 ON 3 Outdoor Basketball (ages 7-15) - Spring Flag ages 5-15)
- Boys’/Girls Spring Baseball & Tee-Ball (ages 3-15) - Girls’ Spring Softball (ages 7-15)
- USA Track & Field (competitive) (Ages 5-18) - Girls’ Spring ages (8-16)
- Boys’/Girls’ Powerlifting (ages 10-18) - Boys’/Girls’ Summer Basketball (ages 5-15)
- Co-Ed Summer Sand Volleyball (ages 8-16) - Boys’/Girls’ Summer Tee-Ball / Baseball (ages 3-6)
- Girls’ Summer Softball (ages 7-8) - USATF Cross Country (competitive) (ages 5-18)
- Boys’/Girls’ Dodgeball (ages 7-15) - Boys’/Girls’ Fall Tennis (ages 5-15)
- Fall Flag Football (ages 5-15) - Boys’/Girls’ Fall Soccer (ages 3-15)
- Boys’/Girls’ Winter Basketball (ages 5 - 15)
SKIESUnlimited #1 and #2: Schedule Rotates – call first.&SKIES offers instructional classes for youth of all ages that include but are not limited to: Dance, Cheerleading, Gymnastics, Martial Arts, Piano, Drums, Guitar, Swimming, Driver’s Ed., Teen Babysitting Classes, Academic Support, Art, Archery, Fencing, and much, much, more. For most current information visit the CYS website and look for SKIESUnimited.
Interested in teaching a specialty class? SKIESUnlimited Classes are taught by Contracted instructors. (Background Checks are required) Call SKIES if interested.