Get the latest on the Coronavirus outbreak for the military community on Military OneSource.
SHOWING 1 - 1 OF 1 RESULTS
United States Army
1501 William C. Lee Rd (inside gate 1)
Fort Campbell, KY 42223
Contact information for key programs and services at this installation.
Customize your own printable booklet with key resources and installation information.
Get local information on topics like schools, amenities, and home market values. To access this tool, use your Military OneSource user ID and password.
The mission of Fort Campbell, the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) is to provides our Nation an unmatched expeditionary Air Assault capability to conduct forcible entry and other worldwide unified land operations in support of Combatant Commanders.
Fort Campbell serves as a projection platform and premier training and development center for Air Assault Operations in the United States Army; home to the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), 5th Special Forces Group (Airborne), 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (Airborne), 52nd Ordnance Group (Explosive Ordnance Disposal), U.S. Army Medical and Dental Activities, Tennessee Valley District Corps of Engineers, and Veterinary Command. Visit the Fort Campbell Website
Motor Vehicles Installation Regulations and Registration
Visitors to Fort Campbell please take note of the new procedures of obtaining a visitor's pass. For any questions on visitor passes, please contact 270-798-5047.
Escorted visitors with valid photo ID (state driver license, passport) traveling in the same vehicle as a DOD ID card holder (CAC, dependent ID card, or retiree ID card) are not required to obtain a pass. All visitors 18 and older are required to have a valid identification to enter the installation.
1. In order to gain access to Fort Campbell, KY non-Federal Government and non-DoD issued ID cardholders require identity proofing and vetting to determine fitness and eligibility for access. Specifically, a check of records through the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) Interstate Identification Index (III) is the Army's minimum background check for the entrance onto Army installations for non-Common Access Card (CAC) holders.
2. Non DoD ID cardholder may enter Fort Campbell by obtaining a Rapid Gate Card, one day pass, extended pass up to 90 days, or an Air Assault Card (AAC). Fort Campbell applies the following non-Federal Government cardholder criteria to determine the authorized type of access control credentials:
Non-Federal Personnel Type
Access Control Type
1 Day Pass
Air Assault Card
Visitors (Case-by-Case Basis)
Privatized Business Partners**
**The following are Privatized Business Partners: IHG, Campbell Crossing, University/College faculty, Fortera Credit Union, Bank of America, and Home Health Care.
3. Contractor personnel who are ineligible for a CAC may obtain an extended pass at the request of their Contract Officer Representative (COR). RAPIDGate is a voluntary program due to associated costs.
4. All persons requesting unescorted access will continue to be vetted through the NCIC III, prior to being issued a locally produced ID or pass. If a visitor requesting access does not have REAL ID Act compliant form of identification and cannot provide supplemental identity proofing documents, they must be escorted at all times while on the installation.
5. Access procedures for all personnel may change at any time due to installation security requirements.
6. Search and Seizure: All personnel and property shall be subject to search and seizure upon entering the confines of Fort Campbell, and upon leaving in accordance with applicable regulations.
7. Visitor Control Center Hours of Operation:
Gate 4: Seven days per week, 24 hours a day.
Gate 7: Seven days per week, 5 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
8. For more information contact the Visitor Control Center at 270-798-5047.
Firearms Registration Required
It is unlawful and a criminal offense for anyone (except for qualified active law enforcement officers) to carry or possess any unregistered non-government-owned firearm while on the Fort Campbell. Firearms will be properly registered utilizing FC Form 2635 at Gate 4 Visitor Control Centers (VCC) seven days a week from 0500 - 2000, or on-line. Do not bring firearm(s) inside the VCC.
All Service members in the grade of E-8, O-3, and CW-3 or above may self-approve the FC Form 2635. Personnel in the grade of E-7, O-2, and CW-2 or below are required to have their immediate commander approve in writing the ownership of a privately owned firearm. The commander is required to approve or disapprove the FC Form 2635. The registration can be conducted on-line. Follow the instructions on the reverse side of FC Form 2635. Dependents who reside on the installation are required to have their sponsor’s commander (if E-7, O-2, and CW-2 or below) approve the FC Form 2635. Weapon will be registered in the sponsor’s name.
Transportation of firearm(s):
(a) firearms must be unloaded;
(b) ammunition must not be near the firearm;
(c) firearm and ammunition will be inaccessible to all occupants of the vehicle;
(d) firearm will not be concealed;
(e) firearm will not be carried on the person or any of the occupants.
(d) approved registration form will be maintained with the firearms.
Each state has their own requirement for registering motorcycles. CAM Reg 190-5, Ch 2-1
c. Motor Vehicle. When operating, possess and produce upon demand to security personnel the following:
(I) Proof of vehicle state registration or ownership.
(2) A valid state driver's license, supported by a DD Form 2 or 2A or other identification for non-DOD civilians.
(3) Proof of insurance.
d. Motorcycle. In addition to a valid registration and insurance:
(1) Motorcycle endorsed, valid driver's license.
(2) Military Service members must show certificate of completion and/or safety card from an approved Motorcycle Rider's Safety Course.
Dogs Restrictions for On-Post Housing
The following are the list of dogs of restricted breed to include any dog with a mix of any of these breeds: American Pit Bull, Staffordshire Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, Doberman Pinscher, Chow Chow, Presa Canario, Cane Corso, Neapolitan Mastiff, Wolf, Wolf Hybrid, For more information contact Campbell Crossing LLC at 931-431-9003 or visit their website.
Looking to learn more about Fort Campbell? View the in-depth overview.
Learn about what child care and youth programs and services are available at this location.
Installations have a variety of resources for elementary and higher education. Find out what may be available to you.
Support and assistance is available to you if you have a family member with medical or educational needs. Check out what information and resources are available to you at this installation.
Medical support and services may vary by location. Check out what services and resources are available to you at this installation.
Learn about your housing options before your move – government and non-government housing is available across installations. Contact your housing office to find out housing availability both on and off the installation.
Resources and services are available to help you understand your legal affairs.
Provides support for deployment, relocation and financial assistance as well as installation specific resources such as employment and availability of support on the installation. Utilize these resources to help you and your family balance life in the military.
A network of support and leisure services offer service members and their families options to engage with the community. Programs and activities vary by installation but may include health and wellness opportunities or discounted ticket options.
Relocation assistance programs and services are available to support you throughout your move.
Learn about your transportation options and key and essential information when moving to a new installation.